Are you looking for a scientific job in which you will be working with colleagues from lots of different backgrounds? As a scientist at MSD you will be planning and executing experiments to develop new processes. This is a full-time position that requires knowledge of hybridoma cell culture, production of MCA’s and GLP compliancy. Your expertise will be rewarded with a salary between €16.13 and €21.51 per hour, travel cost reimbursement and pension accrual. Are you interested in this vacancy? If so, keep reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a scientist for MSD in Boxmeer.
What will you be doing?
As a scientist, you will support all MSD Animal Health Research & Development and Manufacturing sites worldwide. It will entail the generation of hybridomas for the supply of ready-to-use target-specific antibodies and conjugates. Specifically, you will be responsible for hybridoma cell culture, production of MCAs, and quality control thereof, including optimization of the processes involved. You will be a person of contact for all Animal Health sites worldwide regarding these hybridomas- and MCA-related matters. Planning, executing and evaluating experiments will be your responsibility in the broadest meaning.
You will be performing the following tasks:
What's in it for you?
- Managing seeds and hybridoma cell culture
- Producing MCA in different systems as well as quantification with ELISA, UV or Octect
- Supporting the DSP-team with MCA Conjugations and ordering of reagents via SAP
- Keeping the equipment GLP-compliant and ensuring maintenance is performed
- Organizing the logistics of received and delivered biological samples
- Presenting technical reports to relevant stakeholders
- Performing project-related literature searches
- Reporting and documenting of hybridoma and MCA activities
- Gross salary between €16.13 and €21.51 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre, maximum of € 9.50 per working day
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Pension accrual through Manpower after 26 weeks’ work
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower