Do you have an excellent command of the English language? Are you in the possession of a bachelor’s degree or higher? Then this might be the vacancy for you! In this role you’ll be providing technical answers to customers and coworkers. In exchange for your hard work and full-time availability, Medtronic offers you a salary of €2,400 per month, plus pension accrual and travel costs reimbursement. Sounds interesting? Then please read along and find out more about this vacancy!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a technical service specialist for Medtronic in Heerlen.
In this position your responsibility is to provide technical support, troubleshooting and solving problems for Patient management activities for our CRHF (cardiac rhythm & heart failure) Business. Patient management supports the internet based Carelink system, which connects the patients to the health care providers, and all systems to program and connect the pacemakers to Carelink. This includes patient monitors, programmers and tablet based programmers related questions.
What’s in it for you?
- Gross salary of €2,400 per month
- A temporary job for six months with chance of renewal
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre
- A full-time job of 40 hours a week
- A chance to work for an innovative company
- Pension accrual through Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower