Are you looking for a full-time job in quality management and would you be willing to move to Germany? If so, Manpower has a fantastic job opportunity for you in Limburg an der Lahn near Koblenz! As a quality manager you will be managing a team of five employees and controlling the quality assurance management system. In exchange for your expertise and availability, our client offers you a salary between €6,600 and €8,300 per month. You will also be offered a direct contract. Would you like to know more about this job? If so, keep reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a quality control manager for our client in Limburg an der Lahn in Germany.
What will you be doing?
As a quality control manager, you will be leading a team consisting of five employees. You will be performing the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Controlling the quality assurance management system of the supply chain
- Overseeing risk management activities on product quality and food safety
- Defining the quality strategy for the removal and reduction of defective waste
- Guiding the problem-solving process to securing a solution for customer issues and escalations
- Managing the development of personnel, resources and budgets
- Gross salary between €6,600 and €8,300 per month
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Direct contract with our client
- A job for a longer period of time