Are you looking for a job in which you will be active all day? No desk job for you, you want to work with your hands and keep things moving! As a warehouse employee in our client’s warehouse you will be responsible for keeping the production line running by fetching the right products. We offer you a full-time vacancy in two shifts, for which you will be paid an extra fee on top of your regular salary. Would you like to know more about this vacancy? If so, keep reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for several warehouse workers for a company in Oude Meer, near Schiphol airport.
In this role you and your team will be make sure that the production lines are fully equipped with the necessary products. Once end products are completed, you will bring these from the production line to the warehouse. Your working day will consist of the following activities:
What’s in it for you?
- Processing incoming and outgoing products
- Assisting the production team
- Equipping the team with all necessary products
- Gross starting salary of €11.00 per hour
- Shift fees with a maximum of 50% on top of your salary
- Maximum reimbursement of travel costs of €4.76 per day
- Pension accrual via Manpower after six months’ work
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Full-time job of 38.75 hours a week
- Opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- A job for a longer period of time