Are you looking for your next logistical adventure? If so, then we have some exciting news for you! UPS is looking to expand their logistical workforce and in return you’ll not only get to work with one of the most likeable crew in Eindhoven but you can also expect some interesting working conditions, in a good way! Did we caught your attention? Nice, please read along to find out what we have in store for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for an warehouse employee for UPS in Eindhoven.
As an warehouse employee you will be responsible for reassuring a smooth logistical process. But don’t worry! You don’t have to do this alone. Together with your co-workers you’ll be doing the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Scanning packages and making sure that the wanted documents are included
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Sorting packages according to postal code
- Accepting and processing incoming goods
- Gross salary between 11,40 euro per hour
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at maximum 7,29 euro per day
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- A part time job of 20 hours a week
- Pension accrual through Manpower
- ADV acquiral of 1.55%
- Fixed term Manpower contract at the Dow Service Centre
- A vacancy for a long period of time with a chance of a fixed term contract