Do you fancy a new logistical challenge at an ambitious and innovative company? If so, than we have the right job for you! In your role you’ll be contributing to the logistical operations at the Schiphol area. Communication, administrative and monitoring skills are important to succeed. In return for your efforts you’ll be earning an gross salary between 2,200 and 2,700 euros per month. Discover the whole vacancy here down below!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for an operations planner with an excellent command of the English language for an employer in the Schiphol area.
Within your role you as operations planner you will be asked to do the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Communicating on a daily basis with security and several other parties
- Ensuring safe and secure yard operations by using WMS software and cooperating with security
- Checking documentation upon arrival of trucks and couriers and preparing documentation for departing trucks and couriers in collaboration with security
- Coordinating international shipment commercial invoicing and other requirements, including collections by third party carriers
- Monitoring stock, order backlog and performance against KPIs and SLAs, including logging any misses, identifying RCs, and levels of consumables.
- Apply applicable late reason codes in accordance to service failure tracking and reporting
- Gross salary between 2,200 and 2,700 euros per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of 130 euros total a month
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- A full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Pension accrual through Manpower
- A 1 year contract with the realistic option for a longer permanent stay