Everything that is worth showing gets a stand. Because nothing beats a new car in the showroom on a bright and shining stage. But how does it get there? Well that’s all because of you! Would you like to travel across Europe while getting paid? We have a once in a lifetime opportunity for you! Read along and discover if you meet the job requirements.
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a tiler who wants to work abroad!
What will you be doing?
Do you know the floor on which a car gets exposed? Those are the kind of floors you will be tiling.
You are going to work on the installations in the showroom of car dealerships across Europe.
Your tasks are going to be:
- Driving abroad
- Tiling floors
- Keeping site safe during all times
- Organizing inventory by stock control and rotation
- Maintenance tasks
If you get homesick quick, then this may not be the opportunity for you. Because you will be working abroad with a maximum of 5 weeks. After this you are free for 2 weeks.
While on the job, you will be working from Monday till Friday. Your working hours as a tiler are between 8:00 and 17:00 hrs. What’s in it for you?
- Direct contract with our client
- Gross salary between €2,800 and €3,100 per month
- Fully reimbursement of hotel expenses
- A daily budget of €27,50 to buy food and such
- A fee of €154 extra per finished showroom!
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- A job that allows you to travel
- Opportunity to make money abroad
- A nice working environment with that new car smell