Managing projects in the area of logistics and supply chain management: is this where you get excited about? With your eye for detail, brain full of ideas and problem-solving skills you are the ideal candidate we are looking for! Don’t have lots of working experience? That’s not a problem! Manpower is looking for a person with knowledge of the English language. What we offer? An interesting job opportunity and a direct contract at an international supply chain company! Ready to take the next step in your career? Then quickly continue on reading and apply for this job!
Manpower is looking for an account manager in Amsterdam (Schiphol-Rijk).
What you will be doing
In this role, the customer can always count on you. Focussed on a long lasting relationship, you ensure a high level of customer satisfaction. In order to advise the client as well as possible, you work closely with service delivery officers and various other departments of the company. You are also responsible for the turnover targets. Furthermore, your working activities are:
This is what we offer you
- Translating customer requirements into action plans
- Supporting or leading the implementation and realization of (international) projects
- maximizing cross-selling
- Coordinating and solving daily internal questions and problems of the client
- Supporting the Business Unit High Tech, with the development of the growth strategy
- Direct contract at the company you are going to work
- Gross salary between €2,700 and €3,100 per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per km
- A good pension accrual
- A full-time job of 40 hours a week
- The chance to work for a top 10 logistics service provider