Deze website maakt gebruik van cookies. Waarom? Klik hier voor meer informatie.


Technician French-speaking Medtronic Heerlen

Klant: Medtronic
Opleidingsniveau: MBO
Publicatiedatum: 14 augustus 2019
Uren per week: 40
Salaris: Indicatie per maand
€ 2000,00 - 2200,00 per maand € 11,56 - 12,72 per uur
Vacaturenummer: V-0030237

Dit ga je doen

Have you previously worked as a technician and are you looking for a new, full-time position at a global company? Are you fluent in French, and are you experienced with mechanical and technical work? If so, Manpower has a great job opportunity at Medtronic for you! Keep reading to learn more about this vacancy.
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a French-speaking technician for Medtronic in Heerlen.
Working activities
As a technician at Medtronic, the following activities will be part of your daily workload:

  • Repairing and maintaining customers’ products
  • Testing, repairing and implementing technical adjustments on equipment and/or components
  • Assisting in managing spare part stock levels
  • Using company systems correctly
80% of your repairs will be done on electronics, the remaining 20% will be on mechanical or medical devices.

Hier ga je werken

You will be working at Medtronic, a company that is devoted to improving the way healthcare addresses the needs of more people and patients in more locations and in more ways. Medtronic is a leading company in the field of medical technology. More than 2.5 million people annually benefit from the products and technologies that are developed by Medtronic. As a $27.8 billion company, Medtronic employs more than 85,000 people and allows you to make a difference in the lives of others and in your own career.
Working hours
In this position, you will be working Monday through Friday during office hours.
What do we offer you?

  • Gross salary between €2,000.- and €2,200.- per month
  • Maximum reimbursement of travel expenses of €7.60 per day
  • Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
  • Full-time job of 40 hours a week
  • A job for a longer period of time
  • Pension accrual through Manpower

Dit neem je mee

Job requirements
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:

  • You have an MBO or EQF level 4 degree or higher
  • You have at least 2 years of working experience as a technician or similar
  • You have a good command of the English language
  • You are also fluent in French, both spoken and written
  • You have demonstrable ability in diagnosing, repairing and maintaining electronic, electrical and electromechanical devices to board or assembly level
  • You are experienced with mechanical and technical work
  • You preferably have experience in servicing medical devices
  • You are available for 40 hours per week
  • You preferably live in or near Heerlen, for example in Kerkrade or Valkenburg
  • You are willing to travel to Heerlen for work
Starting date
In agreement, you will start on Augustus 15th, 2019. Are you interested in this vacancy? Please use the “solliciteer direct” button to apply online!
The application process
  • Apply online using the “Solliciteer direct” button
  • Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written a short motivation (without a completed questionnaire we can’t continue with your application)
  • The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
  • Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company

Solliciteren duurt slechts 2 minuten!