Is your goal to provide great customer service? With your degree in logistics and extensive experience in managing freight flows, you are the person we’re looking for! If you are in the market for a full-time job, this might be the position for you. Keep reading, because we have a direct contract on offer and it could have your name on it!
Manpower is looking for an experienced freight forwarder for our client in Amsterdam.
What will you be doing?
As a freight forwarder, you are a single point of contact for customers. You manage the international supply chain in a control tower setup. Your responsibilities include management of orders, planning and booking transport, execution support and management and freight audit and pay. You will also be doing the following:
- Achieving customer satisfaction
- Identifying and quantifying potential supply chain improvements
- Manging organizational issues and carrier relationships
- Assisting in the contracting process
- Assisting the implementation manager in account or project launches
In this position, you will be working between 8 am and 6 pm. Your working hours are flexible!What do we offer you?
- Direct contract with your new employer!
- Gross salary between €2,400.- and €3,500.- per month
- Pension accrual
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of €0.19 per km
- 24 holidays per calendar year
- The opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- Job for a longer period of time