Do you know your way around modeler tools and Microsoft Office? Along with your knowledge of and interest in logistics, you might be the person we’re looking for! Do you have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Logistics (Engineering) and are you looking for a full-time position? Keep reading, because this is your dream job!
Manpower is looking for an experienced logistics engineer for our client in Amsterdam.
Please note: you will be offered a direct contract with your new employer!
Your main responsibility as a (senior) logistics engineer is designing and implementing detailed network reporting and (re-)design. This includes, but isn’t limited to, the following tasks:
- Designing business cases for improvement opportunities
- Evaluating and determining efficiency analyses
- Performing supply chain, advanced logistics and performance management analytics
- Doing baseline calculations, visualization and data and process analyses
- Contributing towards managing the transportation budget
- Ensuring alignment between operations and improvement projects
In this position, you will be working between 9 am and 6 pm. Your hours are fairly flexible, as long as you are willing to travel.What do we offer you?
- Direct contract with our client!
- Gross salary between €3,500.- and €5,000.- per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of €0.19 per km
- Pension accrual
- Company car and phone
- 24 holidays per calendar year
- The opportunity to apply for a permanent contract