Are you looking for a new challenge in logistics? Preferably a job for the long term? Can you work full-time and do you enjoy chatting with fun colleagues and receiving a good salary? If so, Manpower has an interesting job opportunity for you, so keep reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for logistics workers for ID Logistics in Amsterdam Westpoort.
What will you be doing?
As a logistics worker or order picker, you will have a job with lots of different tasks. You will be working with scanning apparatus and make sure that goods can be loaded and unloaded on time. You’ll also be keeping the work floor clean and tidy! You will also be doing the following:
Your working hours
- Collecting orders
- Packaging orders
- Checking the quality of goods
- Storing goods
- Counting goods in the warehouse
- Ensuring quality-, safety-, environmental- and work regulations and procedures are met
In deze functie als orderpicker werk jij volgens een 2-ploegenrooster. Je bent beschikbaar voor beide diensten:
- Morning/afternoon shift: 6:15 – 14:00 hrs
- Afternoon/evening shift: 14:00 – 21:45 hrs
During peak times, you might be scheduled to work overtime or during the weekend. This is not optional, but will be discussed with you beforehand.What’s in it for you?
- Gross salary of €10.95 per hour
- Shift fee of 20% for working after 18:00 hrs, and a weekend fee of 100%
- Reimbursement of travel fees starting from 10kms, with a maximum of €6.40 per day
- Full-time job for 36 hours a week, hours guaranteed
- Great vibe in the company
- A job at an international and growing organization
- Job for the long term