Are you looking for an active job in which you are constantly on the move? Does working within a big, international and well-known company sound exciting? Keep on reading, because CEVA Logistics would love for you to join their team.
Employment agency Manpower is looking for several warehouse employees for CEVA Logistics in Heerlen.
What will you be doing?
Warehouse employees at CEVA Logistics perform the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Picking orders
- Loading and unloading trucks and containers
- Processing data of incoming goods in SAP
- Packing and repacking products
- A gross salary of €10,49 per hour
- Generous reimbursement of travel expenses capped at €14,56
- An additional evening shift fee of 35% (if you work after 21.00 hrs)
- A full-time or part-time job for 32 - 40 hours a week
- The opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- Pension accrual through Manpower
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Training opportunities that will allow you to become a reach truck driver or EPT driver