Working with the newest high-tech products is exciting, and targets don't scare you at all! Are you looking for a new job that includes both? If you would also like to work in an international logistics company with a great, friendly atmosphere, keep on reading, because Manpower has a fun job for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for several data entry employees for the warehouse of Schenker Logistics in Breda.
Picture this: day in, day out, trucks unload pallets full of the newest high-tech devices. You will be the one checking all the returned products. You will be performing the following activities:
- Screening returned products
- Registering information in SAP
- Scanning and checking serial numbers
- Unscrewing electronical products
When you work at Schenker, you will be trained to work in more departments than one. You will learn different skills that will make you a more flexible employee, which is good for your career! Because you are constantly learning new procedures and working with new products, your job stays fun and challenging.What do we offer you?
- Gross salary of € 10.61 per hour (from 21 years and older)
- Reimbursement of travel expenses with a maximum of € 6.14 per working day
- Pension accrual through Manpower after six months
- The opportunity to get a permanent contract at Schenker Logistics
- A part-time or full-time job for 30 - 40 hours a week
- Work for a long period of time (maximum of 5.5 years in total via Manpower)
- Working experience in an international logistics company