About the company
The Dow Service Centre in Terneuzen, which employs more than 700 talented employees, is the international service provider for the Dow Chemical Company. Dow’s Service Centre employees represent over 50 different languages and nationalities from all across the world. The Service Centre supports Dow and its joint ventures in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India a wide variety of areas, such as logistics, customer service, finance, human resources, translations and much more. Not only does the Service Centre support clients during their ordering processes, they also employ people who handle tax coordination and HR activities. The Terneuzen location is part of a global service network with offices in Midland (USA), São Paulo (Brazil), Mumbai (India), Shanghai and Tianjin (China). In 2018, Dow was recognised as a Top Employer! The company supports local initiatives such as public events, festivals, and nature-related projects.
The Dow Service Centre consists of an energetic and multicultural team of talented individuals of all ages. They are all enthusiastic, curious, and enterprising colleagues!
The working hours in this position are during office hours.
What does Dow Chemical offer you?
- Gross salary between 2,500 and 3,500 euros per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at 0.19 euro per km
- Reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- A job for 36 up to 40 hours a week (hours guaranteed)
- A vacancy for a longer period of time
- Possibility of a permanent contract with Dow Chemical (When you receive a permanent Dow contract you will also get a 13th month salary and a bike plan!)
If you live outside a 75 kilometer radius from Terneuzen, we can also offer you the following:
Please note that the relocation package has certain terms and conditions, which will be clarified during the application process.
- Reimbursement of your expenses for a job interview (hotel, flight, etc.)
- Reimbursement of your hotel expenses during the first 6 weeks of employment, with a maximum of €80 a day
- Relocation fee of €3,600 (to be received after 3 months)