In 1999, ten family-owned companies joined forces and formed Goedhart, formerly known as Bakkersland, in order to supply a varied assortment of high-quality products. Goedhart offers its customers mouth-watering baked goods, from flans to pastries and choux buns!
When you start work at the Sevenum bakery, you will become part of a team of 260 employees who work on producing flans and baked goods every single day. These are sold in different shops and supermarkets across the Netherlands! The atmosphere on the production floor is pleasant and informal, and everybody works together to bring business to a tasty conclusion. As an employee, you are also allowed to taste the baked goods the bakery produces: cakes and flans are waiting for you to sample them in the canteen!
What do we offer you
- Gross salary of €10,53 per hour
- Free cake to try in the canteen!
- Shift fee on top of your salary
- Extra fees for working during the weekend
- Fultime job for 40 hours per week
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Pension accrual through Manpower
- Free access to Manpower’s E-learning environment, Studytube
- Vacancy for a longer period of time