To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- You hold a minimum of a MBO level 4 degree (EQF level 4)
- You have at least 2 years of working experience in planning or scheduling
- You have an excellent command of the English language (speech and writing), level C1 or C2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- You preferably speak French
- You are able to work with a limited degree of supervision
- You are available for at least 32 hours per week
- You preferably live in the Terneuzen area, for example in Middelburg, Oostburg or Hulst
- You possess a valid Dutch work and/or residency permit
You may start your job as supply chain planner as soon as possible.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and do you feel you are a good match for this job? Please use the “solliciteer direct” button to apply online. The application process
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button- To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information provided
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company Is the vacancy still featured on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!