About the company
Working at Jabil means working for a prominent employer who cares about its employees. The company ensures a fair distribution of hours, and safety is of paramount importance in the warehouse. For this reason, Jabil was voted the safest warehouse of the Netherlands in the year 2013/2014. In the warehouse you will be working with the latest materials and EPTs within a diverse team of Dutch and German speaking employees. The employees describe the atmosphere in the company as good. If you are flexible, precise and willing to work in a day shift or in two shifts, we would love to meet you!
At Jabil, everybody generally works in day shifts: Monday through Friday from 7 am - 3:30 pm. During busier times, you might have to work overtime or work in two sifts (either 6.00 am - 2.30 pm or 2.30 pm - 11 pm). Jabil requires its employees to be flexible and available during these working hours.
What do you get in return?
- Good salary of €10,45 euros per hour (depending how old you are)
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of €209.50 euros max. per month (from 10 kms single journey)
- Shift allowance of 28.5 - 33.3% (for working between 7.00 pm and 7.00 am)
- Overtime surcharge of 130%
- Full-time job for 5 days a week
- Vacancy for the long term
- Diverse job with plenty of opportunities to grow and develop your skills
- Working in a safe environment with the latest materials and EPTs
- Working in day shift