When do you qualify for the job of customer service representative? When you meet the following requirements:
- Are a fluent German speaker (at least C1 level according to the Common European Framework for Reference of Languages)
- Have a good to excellent command of the English language (at least B2 level)
- Have at least an intermediate vocational education level 4 (EQF level 3) degree
- Have worked as a customer service representative or similar in an international organisation for at least 1 year
- Can work 40 hours per week (32 hours per week is also possible)
- Are willing to travel to Terneuzen for work
In agreement, you will start working as soon as possible.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and do you feel you are a good match for this job? Please use the “solliciteer direct” button to apply online. The application process
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button- To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information provided
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company Is the vacancy still featured on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!