Are you a handy person, looking for a full-time job with lots of variety? Do you enjoy working in the afternoon and evening, especially if this means you can count on an extra 25% shift fee? And can you lift, crawl, kneel, stoop, climb and walk all day without a problem? If so, Manpower has a fantastic job opportunity for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for several maintenance technicians for a logistics and supply chain company near Schiphol airport.
As a maintenance technician, you will perform a wide variety of tasks relating to in the installation, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of facility and production equipment. You will observe safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to ensure that the site’s business goals and objectives are met. This job is quite an active one: you will be standing, crouching, walking, crawling and lifting items all day!
During your working day, you can expect to perform the following activities:
- Repairing production equipment on an emergency and unscheduled basis during production
- Performing scheduled maintenance repairs of equipment during regular machine service
- Using hand and power tools
- Ensuring machines, equipment and plant facilities undergo regular preventive maintenance
- Diagnosing problems
- Replacing, repairing, testing and adjusting parts as necessary
- Performing mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, troubleshooting and repair of production machines
- Detecting faulty operations and defective material
- Reporting faults and any unusual situations to proper supervision
- Comply with safety regulations
- Reading and interpreting work orders and equipment manuals