As Finance Manager/Financial Controller you are responsible for all accounting and financial information activities necessary to accurately control and report local finances and Presents management accounts and ensures accurate and timely presentation of information. The Finance Manager is also responsible for the management of the local finance team.
- Prepares financial overviews e.g. the Monthly Management Accounts and Monthly Board Pack and the Annual Budget in line with Company Business Plan and the Year-end Financial Accounts in line with current accounting standards.
- Manages the local finance team. Ensures timeliness and accuracy in accounts processing i.e.; Payroll, sales ledger, purchase ledger and cash book.
- Attends the monthly Management Team meetings in our office in Leiden as well as in our office in Eelde.
- Works on several Finance projects, e.g. the implementation and roll-out of our finance/travel system within two of our locations (Leiden/Eelde).
- Involved in the global ERP implementation (Netsuites)
- Delivers support and analysis for the annual budget cycle and various projects as needed.
- Variance reporting and analysis for departmental managers
- Reporting to various governments, fiscal and tax bodies including National Statistics.
- Any other ad-hoc financial analysis.