To qualify for this job, it is important that you have a customer service background and focus. Also you need to meet the following requirements:
- You have an MBO or EQF level 4 degree or higher and you can work and think at a level equivalent to that required for a Bachelor’s degree
- You have at least 3 years of working experience in export-related customer care and/or service and order management
- You have an excellent command of the English language
- You are capable of using Microsoft Office applications and ERP systems
- You are available for 40 hours per week
- You preferably live in the Heerlen area, for example in Maastricht or Kerkrade
Furthermore, Manpower and Medtronic are looking for a pro-active candidate who is able to build lasting relationships with various partners in different departments and disciplines. You should have a strong sense of responsibility, as well as problem solving skills. Other nice-to-haves include experience with Emerging Markets and knowledge of letters of credit. But most of all, you enjoy what you do! Starting date
In agreement, you will start work as soon as possible. Are you interested in this position at Medtronic? Please use the “solliciteer direct” button to apply online. The application process
If the vacancy of export shipping coordinator is still featured on the Manpower website, it means that the position is still available.
- Apply online using the “Solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written a short motivation (without a completed questionnaire we can’t continue with your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information provided
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
We look forward to your online application!