Our ideal candidate for this position meets the following requirements:
When can you start your new job?
- You have completed intermediate vocational education (MBO or EQF level 3) or higher
- You worked in customer service in an international organization for at least one year
- You are fluent in Swedish (at least C1 level)
- You are also fluent in Finnish (at least C1 level)
- You have a good to excellent command of the English language (B2 level minimum)
- You are available to work 40 hours per week (32 hours is also an option!)
- You are willing to travel to Terneuzen for work
- You are willing to accept a temporary position with a duration of six months
- You preferably live in Terneuzen, Vlissingen, Hoek or Bergen op Zoom
- You possess an EU citizenship OR you are a non-EU citizen with a valid residence and work permit
As soon as possible! If you want to apply for this position, please click the ‘Solliciteer direct’ button. How does our application process work?
- Apply online via the buttonTo speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill out the form
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
We look forward to your online application!