Our ideal candidate for this position meets the following requirements:
- You have an MBO or EQF (intermediate vocational education) level 3 degree or higher in Human Resources
- You preferably have working experience in the field of HR
- You are fluent in English
- You have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Desktop applications, especially Microsoft Excel
- You are available for 40 hours per week
- You preferably live in or near Terneuzen, Oostburg, Borssele or Vlissingen
- You have your own mode of transportation (bicycle, moped, scooter or car) to reach the Dow Service Centre
You can start your new job at Dow Chemical as soon as possible! Are you interested in this position? Please apply by clicking the “Solliciteer direct” button! The application process
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button- To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information provided
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company Is the vacancy still featured on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!