To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or higher in a scientific discipline such as Supply Chain, Engineering, Mathematics, Business, or similar
- You have at least 2 years of working experience in Supply Chain
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written
- You are preferably experienced in Microsoft Excel
- You preferably have planning experience and/or ECC knowledge
- You are available for 40 hours per week
- You preferably live in or near Terneuzen, Goes, Middelburg or Bergen op Zoom
- You have your own mode of transportation (bicycle, moped, scooter or car)
In agreement, you will start your new role at the Dow Service Centre as soon as possible.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and do you feel you are a good match for this job? Please use the “solliciteer direct” button to apply online. The application process
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button- To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information provided
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company If the vacancy of supply chain scheduler is still featured on our website, the position is still available!
We are looking forward to your online application!