Our ideal candidate for the position of HR administrator meets the following requirements:
- You can speak and write Spanish fluently
- You have a great command of the English language, both spoken and written
- You have an EQF or MBO level 4 degree or higher
- You can work full-time (40 hours per week)
- You know your way around Microsoft Office applications, especially Microsoft Excel
- You have worked in administration for at least 1 year
- You preferably have previous working experience in HR administration
- You have a working knowledge of HR-related matters in Spain
- You preferably live a maximum of 75 kms from Terneuzen, for instance in Middelburg, Hoek, or Goes
- You are willing to travel to Terneuzen for work
- You can get to work with your own mode of transport, for example a car, bicycle, moped or motorcycle
If you fit the following profile, you’ll also be a good fit for the job!
When can you your new job?
- You’re analytical
- You are good at planning and prioritising your workload
- You work well with deadlines
- Your organisational skills are great
You can start working at the Dow Service Centre as soon as possible! Please click the “Solliciteer direct” button to apply for this position. Manpower’s application process:
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button- To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company If the vacancy of Spanish-speaking HR administrator is still featured on our website, you can still apply!
We look forward to your online application!