To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
Who are you?
- You have at least an intermediate vocational level 2 (MBO 2) degree
- You have at least 1 year of experience in a similar customer oriented role
- You are (near) native German and fluent in English
- You are able to switch to different communication styles depending on the channel you are working for, e.g. chat, marketing texts, FAQ’s, e-mails, phone, web care
- You are able to commit to the job for at least one year
- You are available to work 16 hours a week
- You are located within travel distance of Enschede
- Customer focused to achieve the best result for your customers and the business
- Independent, able to manage your own workload and prioritize tasks
- Affinity with slightly technical products, mobile apps, social media
You can start in immediately or in September. Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button. The application process
• Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
• To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
• Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
• Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire, and any additional information provided
• The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
• Possibly, a job interview at the company Is the vacancy still featured on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!