To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- You have a general (HAVO) or professional (MBO) secondary education level of work and perception
- You have a good knowledge of the English and Dutch language and are fluent in at least one other European language, both written and spoken
- You have experience in working with computers
- You are available to work 40 hours per week
- You preferably have an education in tourism
- You preferably have a proven sales & service attitude
- You preferably have experience in working at a call centre and/or in a travel/airline related industry
- You preferably live in the proximity of Enschede, for example in Almelo, Hengelo or Haaksbergen
Starting date of the vacancy
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button.
The application process
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!