What requirements should you meet in order to qualify for this position at the Dow Service Centre?
- You are fluent in Turkish
- You have an excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written
- You have a minimum of an EQF or MBO level 4 degree
- You are available for a full-time job (40 hours per week)
- You have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially of Microsoft Excel
- You have at least 1 year of working experience in the field of administration
- You have preferably worked in HR administration
- You preferably live within 75 kms of Terneuzen, for instance in Bergen op Zoom, Hoek, or Goes
- You are willing to travel to Terneuzen for work
- You can reach the Terneuzen office with your own mode of transport, for instance a bicycle, car, moped or motorcycle
Furthermore, we are looking for a candidate who fits the following profile:
When can you start work?
- Capable of working with deadlines
- Good planning skills
- Great organisational skills
- Good at prioritising workload
We would like to introduce you to your new colleagues at the Dow Service Centre as soon as possible! If you would like to apply for this position, please click the “Solliciteer direct” button to proceed! How does our application process work?
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button- To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company Is the vacancy of Turkish-speaking HR administrator still featured on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available!
We are looking forward to your online application!