What requirements do you need to meet in order to qualify for this job?
- You are at least 18 years old (because of working hours)
- You preferably have experience in the field of logistics
- You are capable of performing physically demanding work, including lifting and moving equipment
- You preferably have a forklift truck certificate or reach truck certificate (this is not compulsory)
- You can apply for a Code of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG in Dutch)
- You are willing to complete an Airfreight Safety training (paid for by Manpower)
- You are available for 40 hours a week
- You preferably live in Wijchen or the surrounding area, for instance in Oss or Nijmegen
- You are willing to travel to Wijchen for work
- You possess your own mode of transport to travel to work (for instance a car, bicycle, moped, or motor)
In agreement, you will start work as soon as possible
Does this vacancy appeal to you and do you feel you are a good match for this job? Please use the “Solliciteer direct” button to apply online. The application process
If the vacancy of warehouse operator is still featured on the Manpower website, it means that the position is still available.
- Apply online using the “Solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written a short motivation (without a completed questionnaire we can’t continue with your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information provided
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
We look forward to your online application!