The reasons why you should want this job
- A gross salary between € 3500,- and € 4000,- a month depending on age and experience.
- A direct contract with the company for 40 hours a week.
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of € 0,19 per km.
- A feeless pensionfund
- You have completed a relevant Higher Professional Education (HBO) course or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years’ demonstrable experience in the quality management field (including ISO; TAPA-A) in addition to experience with RA and IATA rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of different RCCA methodologies, and preferable knowledge of LEAN.
- Knowledge of MS Office. Experience with SAP and SharePoint is an advantage.
- Knowledge of English is essential; knowledge of Dutch is an advantage.
- Competences: Analytical, quality-conscious, result-oriented, accurate & immune to stress
In agreement, you will start work as soon as possible.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and do you feel you are a good match for this job? Please use the “Solliciteer direct” button to apply online. Manpower’s application process
- Apply online via the “Solliciteer direct” button- To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information provided
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company Is this vacancy still featured on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!