Are you the Danish/English customer service representative we are looking for? You:
- Have excellent Danish and English language skills
- Have at least a secondary education level (MBO) of working and thinking
- Experience or affinity with working in a customer service setting and a travel related industry
- Are flexible in working hours
- Can work 40 hours a week
- Are service minded and customer driven
- Are eager to learn about different booking systems
Apply online and start working soon!
After your application, we will contact you within two days.
The application process
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!