To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
Starting date of the vacancy
- You a have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- You have a minimum of 5 years of working experience in the field of project control
- You are fluent in English and have an excellent command of the language
- You preferably a professional membership in PMI, AACE or equivalent, or PMP or AACE certifications
- You preferably have experience in working for an operating company (e.g. chemical, petrochemical, oil, gas company) and/or an EPCM engineering company
- You are available for 40 hours per week
- You preferably live up to 75 km from Terneuzen, for example in Hoek, Hulst of Goes, or you are willing to move to the Terneuzen area
- You have your own mode of transportation (bicycle, moped, scooter or car)
- You are able to apply for a Code of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG)
This job starts as soon as possible.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and do you feel you are a good match for this job? Please use the “solliciteer direct” button to apply online. The application process
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button- To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information provided
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company Is the vacancy still featured on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!