To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
It’s an advance if you already have some experience in a customer service related job When will you start?
- You can work and think at least at professional secondary education level
- You can write and speak the French language fluently
- You can write and speak the English language fluently
- You can write and speak the Spanish language fluently
- You are available to work in the weekends
- You are available to work fulltime 40 hours a week
- You live up to 50 km from Amsterdam, for example in Haarlem, Alkmaar or Utrecht
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button. The application process
Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
We are looking forward to your online application!