To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
The application process
- have at least a Bachelor degree in Engineering
- have at least 5 years work experience as a engineer
- have experience within instrument engineering. This will be a plus
- have knowledge of regulations and codes
- have good communication skills in English
- have good communications and interpersonal skills are preferred
- are 40 hours a week available
- live within 75 kilometers from Terneuzen, for example in Roosendaal, Rotterdam or Middelburg
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the companyIs the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!