To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- You preferably have experience working in a production environment
- You’re willing to work in a cold environment (around 5 degrees Celsius)
- You’re able to perform physically demanding tasks such as lifting and standing work
- You’re able to work with computers and know how to use Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- You’re (reasonably) fluent in English, both spoken and written
- You’re able to understand Dutch
- You preferably speak German
- You’re available for at least 24 hours per week.
- You’re able to work in two shifts between 7:00 – 15:00 hrs or 15:00 – 23:00 hrs
- You live within 45 minutes from Oss, for instance in Den Bosch, Nijmegen or Uden
- You’re not reliant on public transport and have you own car, moped or bicycle to get to work
In agreement, you will start work as soon as possible
Does this vacancy appeal to you and do you feel you are a good fit for this job? Please use the “Solliciteer direct” button to apply online. The application process
If the vacancy of production worker at LMP is still featured on the Manpower website, it means that the position is still available.
- Apply online using the “Solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written a short motivation (without a completed questionnaire we can’t continue with your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information provided
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
We are looking forward to your online application!