To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
Starting date of the vacancy
- You have an Education and experience equivalent to a high school diploma, with one or more years of post High School education preferred
- You have a minimum of 2 years working experience as a customer service representative
- You master the German language in speech and writing at a (near) native level
- You master the English language at a good workinglevel in speech and writing
- Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word processing, database and other applicable software programs. Ability to become skilled in the use of Merit's AutoCAD software.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and make decisions quickly and accurately.
- Knowledge of applicable customer service techniques and the ability to apply those techniques while working with the public.
- You are available for a minimum of 40 hours per week
- You live up to 40 km from Maastricht, for example in Geleen, Heerlen or Valkenburg
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button. The application process
Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
We are looking forward to your online application!