To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- You at least have an intermediate vocational education equivalent to EQF or MBO level 4
- You have at least 2 years of working experience in supply chain or logistics coordination
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written
- You are knowledgeable about logistics processes and supply chain
- You have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Desktop applications
- You preferably have experience working with SAP R2/3 and/or EA&T
- You preferably have knowledge of CAMP processes and Root Cause Investigation techniques
- You are available for a minimum of 40 hours per week
- You preferably live up to 75 km from Terneuzen, for example in Hoek, Hulst, Middelburg, Vlissingen or Goes, or you are willing to move to the area
- You have your own mode of transportation (bicycle, moped, scooter or car)
In agreement, you will start in this position as soon as possible!
Does this vacancy appeal to you and do you feel you are a good match for this job? Please use the “Solliciteer direct” button to apply online! The application process
- Apply online via the “Solliciteer direct” button- To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information provided
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company Is the vacancy still featured on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!