To qualify for this vacancy it is important that you meet the following requirements. You:
Start date vacancy
- have HBO working and thinking level
- have previously gained at least 2 years of experience as a management assistant, preferably within an international organization
- know the English language well in word and writing
- are skilled at working with computers, especially with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- live in Maastricht or up to 40 kilometres away, for example in Kerkrade or Heerlen
- are available for at least 32 hours per week
In agreement, you will start work as soon as possible.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and do you feel you are a good match for this job? Please use the “solliciteer direct” button to apply online. The application process
If the vacancy is still featured on the Manpower website, it means that the position is still available.
- Apply online using the “Solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written a short motivation (without a completed questionnaire we can’t continue with your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information provided
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
We are looking forward to your online application.