Do you like to be on the road and create new business? Do you have commercial instinct and can you use your experience and knowledge to develop sales and marketing plans? We have the perfect job opportunity for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for an experienced Sales Representative (+5 years) for Pantos in Schiphol-Rijk (near Amsterdam). Pantos is looking for a suitable candidate to expand its Benelux sales.
As a Sales Representative, you will be on the road for 50% of the time to create new business.
What do we offer you?
- Being responsible for the sales, margin and turnover of Pantos in Benelux area
- Acting as Pantos contact person for customers and business partners
- Developing plans for the sales and marketing of Pantos services
- Constantly looking for new channels for the sales of Pantos
- Preparing concise sales reports
About the company
- Gross salary between € 3,000 and € 3,500 per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses (company car)
- Contract directly with Pantos
- Fulltime job of 40 hours per week
Pantos Logistics was established in 1977 and has become the No. 1 logistics business in Korea to provide a first-rate service worldwide. Through the years, the company has grown and is now located in 38 countries with a global network of 343 locations in Asia, North America, CIS, Middle East and Africa. Pantos Logistics is focused on warehousing, trucking, sea freight, air freight and express. Pantos Logistics Benelux B.V. is located in the Netherlands (Schiphol Rijk, Breda, Oosterhout, Rotterdam Pernis en Maasvlakte. You will be working in Schiphol-Rijk alongside 35 colleagues. As a Sales Representative, you will report to the Sales Manager and work with 3 to 4 colleagues. The clients are divided between you and the other Sales Representatives.Working hours
You will be working fulltime from Monday to Friday between 9.00h and 17.00h.Job requirements
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a supply chain or logistics sales role
- You can work and think at a HBO (bachelor degree) level
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- You are willing to travel
- You have a network in the logistics sector
- You live near Schiphol-Rijk, for example in Amsterdam, Amstelveen or Hoofddorp
…are able to communicate in German (along with Dutch and English)
…have management experienceThe following competencies describe you:
All applicants must be authorized to work in the Netherlands and have a valid work permit and residence permit.Starting date
- Analytical skills
- High communication skills
- Team player
- ‘Wants to win’ and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Proactive and positive attitude
You can start as soon as possible.The application process
• Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
• Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
• Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
• The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
• Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the companyIs this vacancy still online on our Manpower website? Then you can still apply for the job! Do you match the profile? Please apply via the button “solliciteer direct”.We look forward to you online application!