Do you love a slice of cake or flan? And are you looking for a (part-time) job in logistics for at least 30 hours per week? If so, why not work at Bakkersland? You will be handling cake, pastries and flans all day long to ensure that these delicious products are delivered to customers every single day. Continue reading to learn how you can qualify for this exciting and tasty job!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for motivated warehouse employees for Bakkersland in Sevenum.
The best Dutch baked goods have to be delivered to customers across the country every day. Warehouse employees at Bakkersland contribute towards this delivery process by performing the following tasks:
- Supplying the manufacturing line with crates
- Transporting flans and other baked goods to the refrigerated department
- (Un)Loading lorries
- Picking orders
- Preparing orders for suppliers
Even if you have never worked in a logistics environment or in manufacturing you can join Bakkersland! Your motivation and drive are more important than years of experience. Your colleagues will train you in such a way that you will soon know the Bakkersland process from back to front. Note: you will be working in a chilled environment where the temperature doesn’t exceed 4 degrees Celsius. Keep this in mind when applying! Why do you want to work at Bakkersland?
- Gross salary of 11.89 euros per hour
- Shift fee on top of your salary
- Extra fees for working during weekends
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Part-time or full-time job for a minimum of 30 hours per week
- Pension accrual through Manpower
- Free cake and flan in the canteen!
- Free access to Manpower’s E-learning environment, Studytube
- Vacancy for a longer period of time