Are you an experienced planner or do you have experience as an administrative logistics coordinator? Can you keep a cool head and apply your knowledge of logistic processes? Are you commercially driven and do you have excellent communication skills? We have the right job for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for an administrative logistics coordinator in Geleen.
What will you be doing?
In this job you will be responsible for various tasks, such as:
What do we offer you?
- Assigning the shipment to the customer order to support the expedition-quality and cost efficiency conditions (e.g. road transport, air, transport, sea transport)
- Communicating with various teams, departments and production planners
- Communicating with the warehouse on operational issues and in case of special customer orders and pickup instructions
- Handling customer orders and stock allocation according to plan, OTC guidelines and discretionary stocks
- Checking the back order list daily and suggest alternatives in consultation with planning, preparation, supply chain and sales and OTC guidelines
About the company
- Gross salary between € 2,700 and € 3,100 per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of 0.13 euro per kilometer
- Fulltime job of 40 hours a week
- The opportunity to apply for a contract with the company/DSM Engineering in time
DSM Engineering Plastics is a global supplier of high-performance engineering thermoplastic solutions. DSM Engineering Plastics is internationally oriented, with customers spread all over the world. The BG head quarter is located in Singapore, the European main office is located in Geleen. The production sites are in China, Belgium and the Netherlands. This leads to cross-cultural interactions. You will be working closely with account managers in locations in other countries. It is a multicultural environment and tensions can run high due to operational matching of customer demand and supply availability. Detailed knowledge of the market and customer requirements is needed to maintain customer intimacy.Working hours
You will be working for 40 hours per week from Monday to Friday during office hours. Job requirements
- You have at least a secondary vocational degree (MBO 4)
- You have at least 3 years of similar experience as a planner or administrative logistics coordinator
- You have knowledge of SAP
- You master the English language
- You have good computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- You have knowledge of and affinity with the dynamics of logistics processes
- You are commercially driven
- You are available for 40 hours per week
- You live up to 40 kilometer from Geleen, for example in Elsloo, Heerlen and Sittard
You can start as soon as possible.The application process
• Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
• Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
• Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
• The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
• Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the companyIs this vacancy still online on our Manpower website? Then you can still apply for the job! Do you match the profile? Please apply via the button “solliciteer direct”.We look forward to you online application!