Are you driven by maximizing value delivery to customers?
As a Requirements Engineer, you play a crucial role in helping grow our company by ensuring that we deliver the products that our customers need. You bridge the gap between the customer, internal stakeholders and the development department by gathering requirements and identifying business problems. You have a commercial focus but don’t compromise on quality, and constantly strive to improve the value of our main products.
We move towards a new society where every person has a reliable reusable digital identity. This digital identity can be used to securely exchange information, engage into remote transactions and protect confidential data and devices.
This digital identity will be integrated into your phone, car, IoT devices and will - among other things - enable you fridge to order directly and securely at your grocery store. The emergence of global online trust between persons and organisations is a paradigm shift that will change the role of existing institution such as bank and governments.
The impact of this shift is immense, but vulnerable. We believe that a social enterprise like our client should lead the way and ensure a future internet with many new opportunities while maintaining citizen privacy and avoiding single points of failure. We want you to join us in transforming this vision into reality.
Some of the challenging tasks of a Requirements Engineer
- Together with the Product Owner, and with input from Business Development, you will establish a clear vision for our products, and you will maintain a clear product backlog to make it come true
- You ensure you understand what the clients and stakeholders really want and document the functional (and technical) requirements
- Translating high level product improvement proposals and product strategies into more detailed system requirement specifications
- You identify and formulate the outlines of a Minimal Viable Product, looking to deliver desired outcomes and results instead of just working software, as such ensuring the value of the work of the development teams is maximized
- Together with the development team you will ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality
- Balancing between describing functional features and technical requirements is key, since our client builds a very technical product.