When do you qualify for the position of picker packer at CEVA Logistics? When you meet the following requirements:
When can you start?
- You are at least 18 years old (because of the working hours)
- You are available for a minimum of 32-40 hours a week
- You are willing to work according to a 2-shift schedule
- You can perform physically demanding activities (bending, lifting, lots of walking and standing)
- You can provide us with a certificate of good conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG) that shows you have not committed any criminal offenses
- You live in the Venray area or within 50 kilometres of Venray, for instance in Venlo, Nijmegen or Helmond
- You have your own mode of transportation (a bike, car, moped, etc.)
We’d love to have you start as soon as possible
! If this vacancy appeals to you and you feel you are a good fit for the job, you can apply online by clicking the orange ‘Solliciteer direct’ button. How does the Manpower application procedure work?
- Apply online by clicking on the 'apply now' button
- Please note that we will try to call you after you have filled out the questionnaire. The phone number we will use is: 088-2828128
- Assessment of your CV, questionnaire answers and additional information will be conducted
- Your application will be forwarded to the local Manpower office
- Our local Manpower colleagues will contact you for a phone or live interview at Manpower
- Following the phone (or live) interview, you might be invited to an interview with the client
If this vacancy is still posted on the Manpower website, we are still looking for suitable candidates!
We look forward to meeting you!