To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- You have completed a technical or economical education on an EQF level 3 or MBO level 4 or higher
- You have at least 3 years of back-office working experience in a technical business-to-business environment
- You have can communicate on a professional level in English
- You have a business level command of the German language
- You are experienced in working with modern software systems
- You are available for a minimum of 37.5 hours per week
- You live up to 40 minutes from Almere, for example in Lelystad, Naarden or Hilversum
You will start as soon as possible!
Are you interested in this position? If you feel that you are a good match for this job, please use the “Solliciteer direct” button to apply straight away. How does Manpower’s application process work?
If the vacancy is still featured on the Manpower website, it means that the position is still available!
- Apply online using the “Solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written a short motivation (without a completed questionnaire we can’t continue with your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information provided
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
We are looking forward to your online application!