Sobre la empresa
The Dow Service Centre in Terneuzen, which employs more than 700 talented employees, is the international service provider for the Dow Chemical Comfunpany. The Service Centre is not located on the Dow Chemical plant, but in the city of Terneuzen itself. Dow’s Service Centre employees represent over 50 different languages and nationalities from all across the world. The Service Centre supports Dow and its joint ventures in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India a wide variety of areas, such as logistics, customer service, finance, human resources, translations and much more. Not only does the Service Centre support clients during their ordering processes, they also employ people who handle tax coordination and HR activities. The Terneuzen location is part of a global service network with offices in Midland (USA), São Paulo (Brazil), Mumbai (India), Shanghai and Tianjin (China).
The Dow Service Centre consists of an energetic and multicultural team of talented individuals of all ages. They are all enthusiastic, curious, and enterprising colleagues!
In this position, you will be working during office hours.
¿Que te podemos ofrecer?
- Reimbursement of your expenses for a job interview ( hotel, flight, etc)
- Gross salary between €2.100,- and €2.600,- per month
- Reimbursement of your expenses for relocation and hotel durings first 6 weeks of employment
- Relocation fee of €3600,- (to be received within 6 months)
- The opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of 0,19 euro per km
- Full compensation of Westerschelde tunnel expense
- Six weeks trial subscription at Bodyline Sports and Healthcenter
- Free access to Manpower's online training platform StudyTube