Do you have years of experience as a compliance manager and are you looking for an opportunity to further your career? Can you handle the thrill of a high-paced and high volume distribution center environment? Start your new adventure right here.
Employment agency Manpower is looking for an experienced compliance manager for a large distribution center in Schiphol, Amsterdam. You will ensure compliance with EMEA and APAC Government regulations.
About the job
As a compliance manager, you will provide support and lead compliance for the business and resource units on adherence to corporate policies and procedures regarding import/export compliance.
About the offer
- Interface with internal and as well as external customers in trade compliance matters
- Consult with legal department as necessary for procedural and legal assistance
- Review business transactions ensuring customs compliance, including handling tariff classifications of imported/exported merchandise, valuation issues, country of origin determinations
- Ensure that company locations have appropriate business-specific policies and procedures, consistent with best practices and company policies and procedures, and that appropriate implementation and training occurs
- Identify, coordinate and provide export, import or compliance training across respective sites/regions
- Prepare audit finding reports and ensure adherence to corrective action plans
- Improve effectiveness of systems and process across the global network with a focus on standardization across the network
About the organization
- Gross salary of € 3.500 per month
- Fulltime job of 40 hours per week
- Reimbursement of travel expenses (with a maximum of 140 euro per month)
- Contract directly with the company
- Chance of getting a permanent contract
The company you will be working for is one of the largest suppliers of transport and logistic services of the world. It is an international organization with 22 locations in the Netherlands alone and 3.200 employers.
You will work in an informal and dynamic environment with motivated colleagues. In this position, you will be reporting to the Senior Manager Program. You will have frequent contact with your business partners at other sites and staff members (HR; Safety and Security).Working hours
You will work from Monday to Friday from 8 am until 6 pm.Job requirements
Are you interested in this job and do you want to want to apply as a compliance manager? Then you have to make sure that you meet the following requirements:
- You have at least a Bachelor`s degree, preferably a Law degree
- You have at least 5 years of experience in trade compliance program management
- You possess a strong working knowledge and experience with import and export regulations and audit practices
- You have experience in developing, implementing and executing training programs
- You master the English languauge (official working language)
- You live up to 50 kilometers from Schiphol-Rijk, for example in Amsterdam, Amstelveen or Hoofddorp
- Able to work in a fast-paced, high volume distribution center environment
- Detail oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
You can start in accordance as soon as possible.Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button.The application process
• Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
• Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
• Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
• The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
• Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the companyIs the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.We are looking forward to your online application!