To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- You hold a master’s degree or equivalent in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or a similar science-related field
- You preferably have working experience in the field of product development or R&D
- You have an excellent command of the English language
- You have proven knowledge of chemistry, in particular organic and polymer chemistry
- You are proficient in using Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and other office applications
- You possess good quantitative reasoning ability
- You preferably have knowledge of the SAP R3 EHS functionalities
- You preferably possess experience with chemical control regulations
- You preferably have knowledge of organosilicon chemistry
- You preferably have a good understanding of formulation chemistry
- You are available for a minimum of 40 hours per week
- You live up to 75 km from Terneuzen, for example in Goes, Bergen op Zoom or Hulst, or you are willing to move to the Terneuzen area
- You have your own means of transportation (bicycle, moped, scooter or car)
In this position, you can start straight away!
Does this vacancy appeal to you and do you feel you are a good match for this job? Please use the “solliciteer direct” button to apply online. The application process
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button- To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information provided
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company Is the vacancy still featured on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!