Do you have experience as a production worker and are you looking for new opportunity? Are you available to work 40 hours per week and do you have your own transportation? We have the job for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a full-time production worker for a company in Hoofddorp.
As a production worker, you will be working in a cleanroom. You will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Filling, labelling, (re)packing and boxing of products
• Monitor all process parameters as requested
• Make necessary machine adjustments associated with a process necessary to produce a quality product
• Follow all quality guidelines in the performance of job function
• Maintain equipment in a clean contamination control state
• Input data into SPC system to control variables and to produce consistent material
• Inspect products being manufactured and identify defects
• Maintain organized paperwork and records
• Participate and contribute actively in warehouse/production meetings
• Responsible for receiving, unloading and proper storage of inbound shipments
• Responsible for the issuance of materials from the warehouse to the (cleanroom)production
• Responsible for receiving and proper storage of finished goods turned-over by the (cleanroom)production to the warehouse
About the organization
Our client is the premier supplier of contamination control and critical environment cleaning products. They specialize in serving and supporting the cleanroom, industrial and critical area markets. They offer only the highest quality products available - from industrial cleaners, degreasers, and soldering tools to Cleanroom Sterile Wipers, Swabs, and Isopropyl Alcohol. We will give you more information about the organization at a later stage.
You will be working full-time during office hours, between 8 am and 6 pm.
What do we offer you?
- Gross salary between € 10,00 and € 12,00 per hour
- Full-time job of 40 hours per week
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of 0,19 euro per kilometer
- Possibility of a contract with the organization
In order to apply for this job it is important that you meet the following requirements:
You are willing to…
- You have at least 1 year of experience in a similar role, preferably experience in working in a cleanroom
- You have at least an intermediate vocational degree (MBO) or similar
- You are fluent in English, preferably you speak Dutch as well
- You are physically fit and willing to work extended hours or overtime if necessary
- You are able to lift up to 20 KG if necessary
- You have you own transportation
- You are able to operate standard office machines such as a computer, fax machines, calculators, the telephone and other office equipment
- You live up to 30 minutes from Hoofddorp, for example in Amsterdam, Haarlem or Nieuw-Vennep
…frequently work in a contamination-critical manufacturing environment requiring specific gowning protocol and procedures, including the use of latex glovesPreferably you have…
… experience in receiving, handling, issuing, shipping and inventory of materials
… experience with hazardous material handling, if not available, training will be providedStarting date of the vacancy
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible Do you recognize yourself in this profile and does this job spark you interest? Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button. The application process
Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available. We are looking forward to your online application!
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company