To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- You at least have a higher-level education degree (HBO/Bachelor degree)
- You have a minimum of 2 years of (technical) helpdesk experience
- You have a technical background
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
- You are accomplished at using Microsoft Excel
- You are available for a minimum of 40 hours per week
Preferably you have strong communicative skills and you are analytical and service oriented. Starting date of the vacancy
This job starts from 5 February 2018.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button. The application process
Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
We are looking forward to your online application!